Sunday, July 29, 2007

Alina Dawn





Here are a couple of pictures of our princess on her birthday. All she wanted was a guitar so she could rock and roll. The funny part of this is that I found this karaoke guitar it sings oops I did it again, survivor, she will be loved among some other titles. They all love to take turns being our super stars. And yes as you can see in the pictures Alina has had her turn with the moose hat. She was a little shy to stand on her chair all by herself so there I am with her.We did the big family party on saturday, it was beautiful outside so they got to play with the water and have a great time all the adults stayed in the shade. Its hard to believe that my time with her has gone by so quickly. She is such a sweet heart, she loves to help me out all the time and play little mother right behind me making sure everyone is doing what they are suppose to do. I always wanted a girly girl and she is through and through things that bring her happiness is to be singing or humming all throughout the day or dancing, she loves to dance. I think dance is about the only activity that she just lets herself be alive, she is very shy and timid but put her on a stage and have her dance and a new person is born before your eyes. Happy birthday my Sweet girl we are so glad to have you in our family.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Happy Birthday Alina!!! What a cutie!! Looks like you had lots of fun!!!

    ReplyDelete