Thursday, July 12, 2007

Carrot Thief

Well my batteries in my camera are dead so I couldn`t take a picture so a short story will have to do........... So after all my day care kids had packed up and went home I thought real quick I'm going to pick the weeds out of my garden. So along I went with Janelle jabbering behind me, but me I`m in weed picking mode and didn`t stop to see what she was doing........ need I contuine....... so when Im done I finally look behind me to find Janelle`s fists full of my carrots, I jump and yell no Janelle not my carrots!! She looks up at me with tears streaming down her face and yells back BAD MOMMY. James laughed and said they did need to be thinned out, so I just sat there on the ground and cuddled my baby and told her I was sorry what else could I do!

1 comment:

  1. oh no... funny how we need our kids to remind us that feelings are more important than "carrots" and to treasure the precious moments.

    ReplyDelete