Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Tidbits.

today I am lucky not to have any daycare kids, as they are sick or off on holidays so I was able to go look at every ones blog. It's so wonderful to keep up with everyone. This past week I have been getting my house ready for my brother's family to move in well James and I leave on a mini holiday to Calgary. It's nice to family around to help us out every once and a while. So this afternoon I felt that I should be allowed to relax well my kids watch their favorite shows. Last night we went to b.b.q. At Lu-Ann's house for Jeff and Larita Barfuss who have come back here for a visit. it was wonderful to see how much their kids have grown up James use to teach the two boys piano and they were so much fun. They also have a little boy Alina's age who she really liked playing with. There was lots of good food and it was great tot visit and laugh the kids did dance moves for us and I talked with the boys about their computer games. A family very much missed when they moved, and happy to be here to visit. Today i took my kids to the zoo for the morning subway for lunch and t.v. this afternoon sweet life. Really what more could i ask for?

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a terrific day, zoo, lunch out and afternoon entertainment. Good for you! Your hair looks great btw! Hope you have a fantastic time on your holiday sans children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were so glad that we got to see you when we were in Winnipeg. Lu-ann's was fabulous and I was so glad that you guys were there too. Your kids are so Blonde!!! and of course Adorable!!! We just had such a great time visiting everyone. It was a perfect vacation. I'm glad that you had a nice time at your cousins wedding. Next time you come to Calgary you will have to come see us!

    ReplyDelete