Thursday, January 27, 2011

Project Life




Back in 2008 I think my friend Ruth called me up and told me about Project Life. This is a whole package deal which you just snap the pictures and kit has everything that you need to journal and put it all together. I love this system. So I went on line and tried with all my might to get my hands on one.......no luck for me. Since then She has come out with one every year for you to document your year how ever you would like.
Today look what came in the mail, I got my very own project life!!! If you would like one go to www.beckyhiggins.com and follow the link for Canadian shoppers and you can have one of your very own too.
Things I love about this kit
1. It has a date stamper so you can date all your journal pages to go with your picture
2. The pockets in this kit hold 4 pictures per page and two journal cards per page
3. Becky has done all the work all you have to do is take the pictures and find a journal card out of the four boxes of pre made up ones that she has done for you and write about your pictures. There are arrow stickers number stickers and month dividers for you.
4. she even adds extra paper for you to make you own pages to add in if you want a big one or the paper is for you to use how ever you want.

So look out 2011 I am ready with my camera in hand and project life in the other, it's going to be a memorable year!!!
4.

1 comment:

  1. I am doing it this year too, and got the turqoise kit as well!

    ReplyDelete