Thursday, January 27, 2011

The House At Riverton


I decided to read this book this weekend and I loved it, I think this book puts you right in the seat of our main character "Grace" I feel her loyalty as a lady's maid and am troubled to find out her long dark secret. You love when she loves and feel the pain of when that love is gone. She has a family that she loves but from a different perspective. She is a old lay getting ready to die and so tapes her story to her grandson so that it might help him during his trying time. I loved this book, and give it 5 out of 5. A must read, and for once I would like to see this made in to a movie. Normally I am not a movie fan but I this would be a great show, if the pick the right stars to play all the parts.............

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Tricia, I'm going to use this for my pick this month for Book club!! Can't wait to start it

    ReplyDelete