Thursday, January 27, 2011

The new Machine




Here is the new love of my life, I got this beautiful machine for Christmas. I had a little machine that was great it had 18 stitches and I never used them all, it sewed through everything and always got the job done.......then one day Spencer decided to be a cat and climb up on the sewing table when the cat jumped down so did the machine.......so sad.....it never was quite the same after, I even took it the fix it shop but it still has a temper now. So for Christmas I got a new beauty that has over 100 different stitches and can do pretty much everything under the sun. So I am very happy and my children have been told that if they ever go near this baby, they wont know what hit them!!!!
Also I join a quilting class at church, the sweetest lady comes out and teaches us all her secrets about quilting, I didn't want to buy any fabric so used all this stuff that has been collecting dust in my house, it will be the quilt for the car, so I don't mind that it isn't beautiful but I have learned a lot and have grown to love this little quilt top of mine. When I am finished i will post you a picture.
Finally with my new friend I made a pair of jammy's for Janelle and she wanted me to put her name on them is if you look close enough you will see her name with a flower at the beginning and the end.
Hopefully if I keep playing with my new machine I will have many more cute projects to show you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment