Monday, December 8, 2008

Winter life





Well it's a very hard reality to be back in the grind of life and COLD SNOW in just three days I went from beach to skating on the pond by my house, winter gear in all.
Something fun and new for us this year we got three families together went to CD trees and went on the hunt for the perfect tree to cut down. We have never done this before cause I have a fake tree and I like it but new things must be done so off we went. It was so much fun we went for a sleigh ride, and drank hot chocolate and got a beauty. Our friend Dave had to get himself a 14 foot tree, us others just stuck with 8 foot trees but they are huge and my living room has been taken over with TREE

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see a picture of the tree. Sounds like a good, but cold time. :-)

    ReplyDelete