Monday, December 1, 2008

San Juan

 

 

 

Here we are in San Juan Puerto Rico, I was amazed at how peaceful it was slowing coming into land. Being out in the open ocean, I found myself lost in thought of the beauty of the water as you sit and watch it go by. The water was so blue and even away from land you could see where the water got deeper the color changed. Quite a bit different from the brown water that you see in manitoba. Watching the waves come crashing onto shore was so peaceful. We had a tour of the island with short stops to take pictures. It was something else to go from dirt poor houses to mansions all mixed in with each other.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. amazing! I am SO going to do this someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband, Brad served his mission in Puerto Rico, and keeps telling me he'll take me there someday. It looks wonderful!

    ReplyDelete