Monday, December 1, 2008

Philipsburg St. Maarten

 

 

 

 

This was my favorite Island we went zip linning here at a tree adventure, where I was met by a monkey that I got to feed. There were lizards climbing all over the trees while we were up there. I tried to catch one but no luck with the heat they are super fast. We went to the beach here aswell and got more then we bargained for Swim suits optional!!
This is the life laying around soaking in the sun, swimming in the ocean. I think I was born to live in tropical weather, such a peaceful way of life. No such luck look where I ended up back in winterpeg!!!
Lets just say there will be many more cruises in my life!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. No pictures of the beach?!?!?! LOL!!! Looks like a blast, I want to feed a monkey.

    ReplyDelete