Sunday, June 15, 2008

Alina's dance rectial

 
It has been awhile since I've blogged and so much is happening I will try to share a bit over the next few days. First her is Alina at her dance recital this year. It was at the end of may so you can see how far back I need to go. Anyway she was in a ballet tap combo class. She really enjoyed it all the way until rectial and then didn't want to do tap. She was not trilled with the costumes she thought they should fairy princess type. So yes we have decided that maybe she will stick in ballet we are trying jazz this coming year aswell. All in all I think she is an amazing little dancer. She always talks about how she is scared and shy but put her up on stage and I can't believe that it is my daughter up there. Way to go girl you make your mother proud.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: