Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Missing the Courts already!!!!

Click to play thanks for 9 yrs of FUN
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

It is with a heavy heart that we say goodbye to our best friends as they move to lethbridge, I don't know what I would have done without her helping me these past years. Goodluck in the new job and new house, (that part I am super excited about for you) I just can't see winnipeg ever being the same with out your family here celebrating EVERYTHING with us. WE LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Those pictures at the beginning are beautiful!! It is so hard to have good friends move :-( How sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was fun to see how they have changed over the years!!! I am a little surprised you didn't post a picture of your depression... with Chocolate Ice cream in hand!! I hope you'll be okay! plus it's only 14 hours, an nice weekend trip!!! hope you pull through okay Tricia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I hadn't got to know the Courts as well as some in our ward. I do know that their sweet spirit and wild side will be missed in Winnipeg. However, I am sure that family in Alberta are excited that they are finally coming home.
    If you drive really fast Anne its less than 14 hours! VROOM, VROOM.
    Carolyne Niverville

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute slide slow Trisha. Lot's of wonderful memories!
    Cheer up friend!

    ReplyDelete