Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Fathers Day

 
What would today be if I did not take this opportunity and let dads in my life know how much I love them. First to my dad who has showen me so much love and understanding. It has not mattered if I was calling him to come pick me up from lethbridge or falcon lake he came. When I needed to cry on someone shoulder, if I need to just let things be said he would be there for me. Many of you have seen the quiet giant that I have had in my life, he truly is a man that takes care of my mom does so without ever asking for someone to liten his load. He is a man that showed me that a amn must be half as good as him to be married to.
Lucky for me I found James. He is an amazing father husband and friend. I really don't think that I can say enough to show the world just how great he is. He loves his father in heaven and does all that he can to build and help ouir family have an eternal goals. He is by far the most gentle and lovig father, he rules with his heart and never his fist. He has a gentle manner in talking things trough with our kids they always know how he feels but never quetion where they fit in his life, they know that they are at the top. What would we do with out these men in our lifes? I love the comfort, stength that we have in knowing that we are together forever as a family. Thanks to James and my dad for all that you do in my life and in the lives of my children we are better people because of you!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. what a sweet post. You want to know what I remember about your dad. I remember a great big fist slamming down on the table and scaring the snot out of all of us. ( now as an adult, I realize that he probably thought that that was really funny!) I thought he was scary, but I knew he was a gentle giant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look great!

    ReplyDelete