Friday, August 17, 2007

   

As most people can tell from reading my blog is is very few pictures of me in here, and this is why I'm fat I have finally come to terms with this problem and decided to do something about it! I have been lossing weight for about two and a half months and now I will give you a little peek of the new me that is starting to form. I have loss 20 pounds and have five pounds more to loss before I am half way, I have more energy and and happier disposition since taking this path, Wish me luck because now I'm heading into the harder part of weight loss!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! That's awesome! I am in awe of you as I too need to bite the bullet and stop biting into everything else. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work, That is such a challenge. How are you doing it?

    ReplyDelete