Friday, August 17, 2007

       
Well here is one of brained ideas to make my laundry room bigger we are not done yet but is coming along. We had a hugh front entrance and small laundry room I thought it would suit us better to take out the closet and make the front end smaller but it is still quite big. We then move the wall over to make a bigger back end for us. I will put a small stainless sink in and counter that will go over the washer and dryer. I love how it looks right now but my poor husband has been working all day at his job and then until at least midnight every night getting this project done for me. the big problem is that I have so many projects for the poor man and he won't let me hire it out. He says he like to do it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. You're lucky to have a handy man about. I asked my sweet heart to hang up a smoke detector and some fire extingishers 18 months ago.... still nothing, he claims taht I never told him where specifically, I want them! (as in screw it in H E R E!!!!! GRR Kiss him real nice for that Laundry room. He's a Super Star!

    ReplyDelete