Monday, November 27, 2006

124 pictures

Well today has been a day let me tell you. First three of my kids are feeling sick so we had yet another sick day. Greg has liked being home and able to watch tv instead of learning. Spencer has enjoyed having him all to himself since Alina was at school and then came out visiting teaching with me.
I thought I would come down stairs and move some of my pictures from my camera on to hte computer, and found out that my kids got ahold of and had happy hour with the camera. I had to delete 124 pictures off my camera, ater thought I should have showen you all some of their art work but to late now. How is it that kids can find what you don't want play with what they shouldn't and still you look at them and think how cute are you. 124 pictures I still can't believe it. Kids do the darndest things some times and my life is filled with them.
ttfn

1 comment:

  1. yikes, sorry your kids are all sick. Good to know that it didn't slow them down too much!

    ReplyDelete