Saturday, December 2, 2006

Really it was a great deal.

Well still on with my washer. i didn't know what we were goingto do with our old set since my washer machine was only four years old. So at church last week in relief society they were announcing that if anyone knew onesome who could FIX washers let them know.( as a side note I 'm not really a fan of all the announcements so to be sarcastic I said well I not know any one but if anyone want to buy a washer I have one for sell, Which I was shot down right away beacause we don't announce sell items in class) So after this lady comes running to me and beggs to buy the washer which she has never seen. I come home quite proud of myself and tell James
SEE I KNEW WE WERE MENT TO BUY THIS WASHER!! He just rolled his eyes at me.
But heres the good news after all is said and done I have managed to get 850.00 back from rebates sells and now the sell of my old washer. Pretty good if I do say so myself. I pretty much got the dryer for free and only paid for hte washer plus taxes. Hmmmm what should be my next great project?
ttfn

No comments:

Post a Comment