Wednesday, November 1, 2006

A very scary morning

After attending a class this moring sponcered be child find manitoba I have yet again decided to stop my blog. There is this new thing well it not new but it's evolved called morphing pictures and its the new form that patifillers are using to get more and more new faces of children. What they do is take a nude picture and then morph your childs picture onto the body. UMM kind of scary and a little more then I can handle. There must be some way to protect our kids and share life happening with everyone. But I am going back to email.
ttfn sorry to close my blog down again.

2 comments:

  1. yikes!!
    I know that some blog hosting sites allow you to set it up so that readers require a password, so you basically can control who has access by giving them the password.

    I know, I struggle with this too...I can't believe how nasty some people are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Yo could just skip the pictures, and just blog! I miss the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete