Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Just because

Well yesterday was a big day for me I had to prove to james that his money was used wisely. Anyone who knows James this is a task all in its self. So my new washer and dryer came and I had six loads of laundry to do...... well my usual six loads, not any more I did all my laundry in just three loads I could have fit more clothes in but not wanting to wash whites with darks and so on I had three. Well when the spin cycle started on the first load James came running upstairs because he thought a jet plane was taking off. UMMMM well their almost perfect. When your upstairs and the laundry door is closed you only hear a hummming noise. But in his office it is another story. My solution go work in a office somewhere else because I'm in love. Anyway he was impressed although tried to portray that they weren't that special. Its a good thing that I can read minds. After all IAM Tricia. I was sad when I had to leave themto go to work but there is always an other day to use them. Oh but I don't have any laundry to do today, more time for me sucks to be me. hahahaha
ttfn

1 comment: