Thursday, July 15, 2010

Wonderful lazy summer days



I can not tell you all how much I was looking forward to spending the summer with my crew. I guess going to school was way harder then I thought it would be. We gave up many family holidays though out the year because we were stuck with me being in classes when the kids weren't. I found out along the way that really being a mother was the most important job and it was hard to send children away from me with project looming overhead and telling them to entertain themselves well I was staring at a computer screen stressed out.
So now here we are and all ready the summer is going by way to fast. But one warm but slightly cloudy day we went to the lake that is being build down our ally and took pictures of cute little toes dangling over the bridge and children trowing rocks and running around. Here my favorite of the group of them. I love rolled up pants and bare feet. I'm a foot person I guess. I also love them being held prisoner on the bridge. We head out to our cabin in a bit and can't wait for even more lazy dazy days to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment