Thursday, July 15, 2010

Catching Fire Review


Katniss again the narrator, returns home to find herself more the center of attention then ever. Then president Snow surprises her with a visit, Katniss's fear when they meet alone is both palpable and justified. I love this book and can't wait for the anticipated sequel The Mocking Jay coming August 24th 2010
I joined a book club with a great group of girls from church, we have a lot of fun together can you believe that we also have starting a running group at 6am in the morning. I love these women so much. I am a very social person and it is great to have girl friends that I can call or see movies with, or who see me at my worse when we run and are smelly together. If anyone had told me that I would find this when we moved here a year ago I would have moved a whole lot sooner then we did. I love you girls!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment