Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Wind has finally changed around here get ready!!!

Ok so it has been a little while since I have posted anything and I am sorry for that. I never thought in a million years that school could do what it has done to me. I am so tired all the time that I just don't have time or maybe choose not to have time to look at the computer anymore then I do for project time. I am proud to say that I am finally on the count down for what has felt like an eternity and will resume normal life in about a month's time.
I will then continue to take abnormal amounts of pictures of my crazy crew,
I will write abnormal amounts of crap of what is going on in my life (not that anyone cares)
I will be all consumed with the life of a blogger posting all the fun tutorials that I do create a couple tutorials for beginner graphic designers and continue to be a mom of the four best kids(in my life) that I can.

I really can't wait to see what I can do, what I can create, and what will lay ahead of me in my future choices.

I feel that for too long I have sat around waiting instead of doing and that is going to change.
Will it effect anyone? Most likely not but if you continue to read my blog maybe you will find something that you like and what to try or maybe you can just laugh at all the mistakes that I will make along the way.

Please feel free to share any great craft, photoshop, indesign, illustrator tips that you have with me and I will try to learn from you as well. Or if no one is even reading this let it be a place that I can look back and remember all that i have set out to do in y life. wish me luck and stay tuned for some fun stuff to start around here.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're almost done. Kudos to you for going back to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can NOT wait to see and read and admire! Way to go Tricia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Tricia, are you almost finished the course your taking or is this the break until Sept? Your missed around these parts; it seems most of Dalhousie Ward had left for places like Alberta.. soon the Lows and Orrs will be another crew moving back home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did you go back to school for? I must have missed that post. Congrats, I don't know if I could do it. I have been learning a ton about Photoshop elements. It's been lots of fun.

    ReplyDelete