Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Blah Blah Blah......

It is crazy how busy one's life can get. I am off to the optometrist this morning gotta make sure my eyes are still OK. Then off to a crazy adventure this afternoon learning how to put Bling in hair properly. My friend Ginger is going to be my partner in crime coming with me. I think we are going to check out some really cute little decorating shops too. I love that she has sooo much talent in home decor and that she is willing to help me out to make my house just so for me. Then tonight I am off to soccer with Greg. I always forget how much time it takes to have children be active and sometimes I think I would like to go back to just have little toddlers running a mock around my house. they grow up way to fast and get involved in everything way to young. After soccer tonight I get to relax and watch Glee yes it is one of my favorite t.v. shows right now. Hope your all having a great day. I promise that tommorow I am going to start organizing my computer and getting lots of work done. Then I will show off some of my work, it takes me a long time but it is coming, yes one day it will appear.

1 comment: