Friday, January 2, 2009

Family fun

 
 
 
I have so much to blog to catch everyone up with, first happy New Year to everyone. I'm sure you have all beensuper busy like us during the holiday. First here is a picture of the gingerbread house we built this year the kids worked so hard on it, it is aways a fun family night enjoyed by all.
Second this year we used my christmas present from last year, it was a seigh ride for 20 people, but when I looked at the gift card again we had two weeks to use it so during the deepfreeze when the windchill had us at about -45 we headed for the coldest sliegh ride ever. It was fun I sat at the back and pushed all the kids off and made them run to catch up and then I would push them off again. Everyone stayed for the first run but on the second when we couldn't feel our toes or any part of our bodies James and I got stuck with all the kids. So the only way to keep them happy and not crying about the cold was to make them run. It worked out wonderfully. I think we will do it again, it was a holiday worthy tradition.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. That is an awesome gingerbread house! You rock!
    You are also very brave to take the hay ride! Good for you... don't let the cold get you down. Sounds like it was fun in spite of the cold!

    ReplyDelete