Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Another -40 day!!!!!

 
 
Here I sit on a tuesday afternoon with much on my mind. The realitor called about some more houses that are on the market but I'm finding myself a little stressed about buying and selling houses. It is -40 outside yet again today so I can't send the kids out for fresh air, so again that stresses me out completely. What do you do with house bond crazy hyper kids? We have made finger jello, cookies crafted til really you just can't craft any more, played everything game and with every toy, yes I think I am going a little mad. Janelle and I decided to make a diorama of the ocean it took us all morning, she is so proud of her handy work, I just had to share her hard work.
Back to my pouting I tried with all might to get this scrapbook kit called Project 365 you take pictures everyday write up a little journal blurb and slip it in, they have everything you need no fuss scrapbooking all in one. I loved the idea and thought this was one thing that I could do for sure. Now I am spending hours trying to come up with my own project 365, if it works I'll post pictures to show you what I've done. Hope you are all wya warmer out there in the world away from winter freeze. At least I have a warm house and blankets to cuddle up in to keep me warm.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Love her little "under the sea" good for you for doing such a project, I would just pout. :-) When I was doing a project 365 for photography, on laundry day I took a pic of my laundry piled all the way up the wall. Shot from the ground. that was a fun one. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good news Trish, its warming up this weekend.
    Down side we have to wait a couple more days for that to happen. And since when are weather men known for getting it right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I mention it was +10 here yesterday. All I wore was a sweater when I was out picking up kids.

    ReplyDelete