Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas Eve

 
 
 
As always we had the Gatz clan over for a high party on Christmas eve you would think that with 12 kids running around fights would be on hand but not one they all get along great. This year James and I taught them all a couple of skits and then came up stairs to show the adults they giggled the whole time and Greg ran trough only in his underwear. My kids could not wait for Santa to come and see what he brought them. Yes everyone got just what they wanted it was a small Christmas this year as Santa had a Cruise to pay for and then we are moving to Alberta this summer. Yes this may come a shock to some but it is time for the James and Tricia Northcotts to fly the coupe and try life not in arms length of loved ones. My mom crys alot but I think she understands our need to move on. Christmas day was spent with James family, James sister is getting married so Wes was up to met the family. We all loved him so I think he makes a nice addition to the group. Boxing day we fondued with my parents and every moment that my kids have they are down playing on the wii. For new years James had to MC the church dance so for our last Winnipeg new year living here we were stuck at the church with a bunch of people that I mostly didn't know. The kids brought the new year in at my parents and got to sleep under the Christmas tree for the second time. They were still giggling when we got home!!! Grandma and Grandpa were in bed but it was alate night for us all, we crashed at my moms for the night and then woke up and had waffles, strawberries and whipping cream super yummy.
For new years day we just vegged at home and tried to catch up on some much needed rest. I spent the afternoon trying very hard to get my hands a scrap booking project available starting Jan 1 with no luck! It is called project 365 and they give you everything that you need all you need to do is supply the pictures and do your write up. They are trying to get more up for us poor souls who didn't get it but I guess I will have to wait and see I am however taking my picture a day in hopes that I will be so lucky. take care talk to you soon
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. Wow! Sounds like great fun! I think you needed to elaborate a bit more on the streaking part though... :-) Was that your dad in that first picture? I couldn't tell. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Trish, your moving. Southern Alberta? When? Good luck remember to come and visit once in awhile though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun to see pictures of your parents! I haven't seen pictures of them in years!! How come everytime I see a picture of Dustin he's got kids on his lap? Is he a kid magnet? Also, do you have a job waiting for you in Alberta? or have you just decided you're going?

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to see pictures of your parents! I haven't seen pictures of them in years!! How come everytime I see a picture of Dustin he's got kids on his lap? Is he a kid magnet? Also, do you have a job waiting for you in Alberta? or have you just decided you're going?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's fabulous that you are moving to Alberta but I am biased! When and where are you moving?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What??!! You are really doing it?! I am so happy for you guys!! How are the kids feeling? Any luck on a house? What are the plans - now you have to do a big blog on moving!!! Keep us posted - now we can visit you when we come to visit my parents!! YAHOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on moving to AB! I assume James's job is moving him. Are still going to do daycare? I don't know how you girls do it! As far as Project 365. How you checked out some of the digital options? I know designer digitals has some templates. I have committed to the photo, but not not making a page a week! You can see my photos my blog.

    ReplyDelete