Tuesday, August 19, 2008

the great outdoors

 
 
 
 
The first week of our trip we went camping, for most of you out there I am NOT A CAMPER I like beds showers all thing not moist and damp. Well I am proud to say that I made it a whole week camping, We stayed in bismarck, billings and then Kalispell, We took the kids canoeing hiking and just swimming to the old swimming hole. They loed playing in their swimsuits getting dirty and just enjoying the great outdoors with each other. A family trip well derserved, we always have lots of kids around and it was so nice to just be us for a while. Some of the high lights were the fires every night, cooking our own meals, sight seeing beautiful Montana and for Greg catching this turtle in the stream just infront of our campground. for me it was finally getting my digital slr camera!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. woo whoo, what kind of Camera did you get? Hum, must take a photo of the "new baby". :-) Congrats

    ReplyDelete