Friday, August 22, 2008

ABBA/Date Night

Last night I had football practice with Greg, I just love going and watching him and his team. after we decided to have a date night. He said he would love to go see a movie with me. We went to mamma mia, now I went to the live production of this and fell inlove with it and was so excited to go see the movie, I was not disappointed with it, I do have to say the casting was a little off for me after seeing it live, and they did change the story alittle but Greg and I sang along and had a blast eating popcorn and having our time together. I realize that there are many things we could have done that would have been better but my kids are being brought up on abba music so it somewhat seemed poetic to see a movie done with all abba music. Greg thinks that date night rocks and can't wait to do one with James I just hope that we can keep this up with all the kids!!!! If you want a care free evening and a movie that you leave feeling happy then this the movie for you. If Mamma mia the musical ever comes to a city close to you it is a must see I think the tickets were about 60.00 a person but you laugh pretty much the whole way through and it is very enjoyable.....ttfn

2 comments:

  1. sounds awesome! Greg is a lucky boy, good for you for getting out with him on a date, so important

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fantastic date. I will have to set up a date with Ben.

    ReplyDelete