Tuesday, August 19, 2008

GOING TO THE SUN ROAD

 
Our big adventure was in Glacier Park, They have a road called "going to the sun road" It had breath taking views of the mountains, but for me we were so close to the edge of the road that I kept waiting for us to drive off!!! i was very happy when we made it to the top. James and the kids decided that we needed to go hiking so there was a couple of hikes you can do James pick the wrong one and we found ourselves on a difficult hike. We found ourselves on the edge of a cliff with a rope to hold on well you jimmy across it!!! I put a stop to this and made my LITTLE family turn around and head back to the car. On our way back we were stopped by a family of mountain goats who were on our same path, the one came so close to James if he had reached out his hand he could have touched it, Well I was scared of cousre and we had to wait it out until they finally ran off leaving me there trembling holding on to my kids for dear life. It seems there is always an andventure out there if you are willing to go out looking for it which in our case some seek and others are just along for the ride.... being me. It was a beautiful day and really it was very peaceful being out there with nature.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Yipes, that is all I have to say. You know the deer in Waterton are like that too! It is crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what an exciting adventure, I'm sure your children will not soon forget!! What a cool/scary experience.

    ReplyDelete