Monday, April 28, 2008

An other hobby has taken over the Northcott house hold.

 

 

 

This past month I decided that it was time for me to learn how to decorate cakes. It is yet again another hobby that has been dying to come out. I sign up for course 2 which starts next week along with soccer for three of my kids. I am the coach for two teams and get to just enjoy watching Spencer run the field. really if I didn't have a thousand things on the go what would my life consist of? ........... And lastly I have finally also signed myself up for aqua aerobics, the only problem is that my classes are from 8-9 at night monday through thursday so I will have to take the next month off because of the kids sports. If any of you out there are looking for a great way to work out this is it. I LOVE IT and my class is not full of old women,just the average jane out there wanting to get in shape. Happy Blogging I'll post again soon sorry for the short one today but I need sleep so that I can take on tommorow.........
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cakes! Okay, you are my hero, when do you find the time to do all of this stuff. Seriously, you are making all of us average moms look bad. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cakes are beautiful!!! I love to decorate them too! This week is Ethan and Ali's birthdays and I have a request from Ethan to do Diego! Any time we talk about his birthday he say,"Diego cake?" As for Ali, i think she's getting an icecream cake(I cna only handly so many cakes in one week ;)
    Your spring sounds alot like mine- even with all the craziness it really is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job! We are having a cake decorating class for enrichment in May and I think it will be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. whoa look at you! I think I want to be you when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job on the cakes. I was just surfing cake pictures last week and saw some really neat stuff on Flickr that is done with fondent. You are so talented and so busy!

    ReplyDelete