Monday, January 14, 2008

Starting to get back to normal

 

 

 

Well here we are into our second week of school and let me be the first to say holy it's going by to fast. I feel like I barely can keep up with my family. We barely have family time. I guess this why monday night f.h.e. is so important so we can get our baring and remember that we are infact a happy supporting family. Anyway here is what the house look like so far we still need to replace knobs lights, paint and do the base boards but I am very happy with how it is coming together.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. That looks fabulous! I love the flooring, so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!!! Do you rent James out??!! You will love the flooring, so easy to take care of!! It looks great, the only thing missing is the ear plugs!!! funny how quick you get used to the new noise level!! whats next??!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you miss any of the cupboard and counter space? How your Kitchen was; is how my kitchen is right now and I am not to sure if I'd be willing to loose that space so it could be more open. but let me think on that, like you I have my husband (and son who is in visiting from Lethbridge)hard at work doing up the basement.

    Carolyne

    ReplyDelete