Thursday, January 24, 2008

January coming to an end

I can't believe that we are here with the last week of January upon us. Where does time go? I really want to know. We still are not finished our house Reno's but already I have found more projects to do will that ever end? The weather is cold we have been sitting around -35 with the windchill at -46 so we can't play out side much at all. The tension in our house during daycare hours is rising and I am in desperate need of a weekend. Tomorrow my kids are home with a day off lucky for me no daycare kids, just Greg with his buddy Anders sleeping over. The sun has been shining so when you look outside it doesn't look as cold as it is.
As of late I am de junking my house this is a passion that I have I love to get rid of stuff and really that is all it is stuff. I did my laundry room today as well as my closet. I have some many clothes that just don't fit they are all way to big for me. How weird is it to say that. What a great feeling. Yes I am still trying to lose even more weight. I think is my second passion. Now that I know I can do I love the ability that we have as humans to change ourselves so drastically and really why not we have only ourselves to blame for not being happy with how we look. I love the changes in me. I have so much more energy and don't mind a picture or two being taken/ I read in the paper today about this 20 year old kid that has Arthritis and has found that more active he is the less pain he is in. I have a long way to go but its encouraging to hear others with my disease doing their best to better their lives. That is what I want for myself and others.
Greg is getting baptized on the 2nd of feb. I can't believe I have an eight year old! How exciting to it is to get him ready for his special day. I love watching him grow and have a mind of his own. He is learning so much of who he is and what hes good at. I'm a very proud mother. Hope you all are having a fabulous month can't believe just how fast time really goes.
ttfn

2 comments:

  1. How exciting!! I can't believe Greg is going to be 8, he was just a baby when we moved to Winnipeg, he certainly has grown up into a very handsome and nice mannered Young Man!

    I am feeling for you guys, and that cold. Everyone out here complains when it gets to low digits. I am not really nice about it, they are rediculous, but they don't know any different noone ever leaves BC. I love being a praire girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't posted about weight since the post where you decided to change, so I have been wondering how that was going. I can only imagine the craziness in your house as the kids are unable to go outside for a little large motor exercise. I hope that you get a little warm front soon. :-)

    ReplyDelete