Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Morning

 

 

 

We hada glourious Christmas morning here this year, Santa came through for all the kids and James and I just loved watching all the excitment in their eyes. We had a busy night with my family and had James family come over for christmas day, so my kids we`re super tired by the time night rolled around. We then took christmas down as fast as we could and started house renos!!!!! I will post later with what we did. We are crazy, and only had a week and a half to pull it off before daycare started up. My kids were all sad that we took down the tree and everytime we asked what would be fun to do they all told that putting up the tree would be nice. Break my heart how cold was I but wait til you see the house!!!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Hey we got a doll house too! How fun! It looks like you had a lovely Christmas

    ReplyDelete