Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I've been tagged

Here is one of those questionnaire I was tagged!

Jobs I've had
1 mascot @ Chuck cheese
2 hostess, server @ red lobster
3 shampoo girl @ J&D's hair salon
4 paper carrier and my dad did half the route, and the people on our street tipped really big and always told me to make sure my dad got his half....... I got it all hehe.
5 hair dresser @ Chatters hair salon
6 stock room personal @ Vansco Electronics
7 sales clerk @ scrap booking etc.
8 sandwich artist @ subway
9 cashier @ home depot
10 daycare provider in my home.



My Guilty Pleasures

1 love to watch about four movies all the time. they are my feel good movies. I curl up in bed and watch them away from everyone in the house.
2 A can of Coke. Since I've been on my diet this is out however it use to get me great joy in my one can of coke a day. Now I'm onto diet Dr Pepper but it's not the same.
3 Feet massages given to me by James


Places I've lived

Calgary Alberta
Edmonton Alberta
Lethbridge Alberta
Winnipeg Manitoba


What was likely the first thing I thought when I saw my significant other for the first time?
I think I was about 11 when I met James for the first time, I know I thought he was nerdy, When he came home from his mission I still thought humm hes still nerdy but how much money will he make? Don't get me wrong I love him and think he is very handsome now!!! and the money well I'm still waiting miracles can happen?


Places I've been on vacation in the U.S. (humm can you tell where I GOT THIS FROM)

Orlando
Salt lake city
Mt Rushmore
Las Vegas
Nauvoo
Grand Forks
Minneapolis

Places I've been outside the U.S.

Montreal
Vancouver


favorite foods

1 I love this protein bar from jogo juice
2 Spencer Court Sushi
3 Thai salad wraps


Websites I visit daily

1 World of Blogs
2 email
3 shabby princess
4 air miles
5 webkinz for my kids


Nicknames Ive been called

1 Trish
2 all through high school I was known as THREE APPLES TALL
3 Munchkin By a guy names Mark
4 Chuckie when I worked as chucke cheese
Not very glamorous but there it is in a nut shell for you

1 comment:

  1. You forgot spagetti head. Don't you remember being spagetti head? :-) Loved the post.

    ReplyDelete