Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Back to routine.......

Well my kids are back in school I took pictures of them but can't find the camera to post them. Greg is in grade two, Alina in morning kindergarten, and Spencer is in preschool three days a week. Just jelly belly is left at home with me and the daycare kids all day. Which I might add has made her nose a tad out of joint... She's driving me crazy with the yelling, hitting slamming of doors among some other habits that need to be broken. I do love the fall the crisp morning air and chaos that runs in my house every morning getting all the kids ready for their day and hoping James makes it home intime to meet the daycare drop off well I'm doing the running to and from the bus and school.
Today was ano exception except funny note when we told Janelle it was nap time she looked up at James and I and said NOT TODAY Hummm if she think that she's breaking nap time she is dead wrong. But I surveyed my kingdom this afternoon when all the little ones were sleeping and thought to myself this is a sweet life.

ttfn

2 comments:

  1. Nap time definately can not be cut out !! It is the only way a Mother survives!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol Surveyed you kingdom.... lol, so good.

    ReplyDelete