Saturday, June 16, 2007

What could I do?

This year marks the third of soccer in our house with both Greg(super star) and Spencer(lost in space) well our coach for Spencer is awsome and James got to be the assitant which has been good for him. Greg's coach on the other hand has been the worse coach he has had since he started. We are coming to the end and he didn't think to get the medals for the kids? Where is his head not in soccer and thats for sure. So I being me decided to take over the medal shopping....... argh it is hard to find nice medals and cheap. So after much effort I found a place all awardscanada they are everywhere and if you need medals check them out they are fantastic and I didn't think the price was to bad either. Well I found medals for 4.20 each great right, Well I went to Spencers game and found out that the medals they bought for him are 9.00 each where did that come from, So I called the lady who's getting them and pleaded my case.............. I lost so what could I do I paid the price and walked away. I walked away, can anyone believe it?
The pictures when we get them is an other story but next year watch out soccer world because I am coming prepared!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment