Thursday, June 7, 2007

Alina's Party

As everyone know I like to make as much work for myself as I can, so on the 2 of june we held Alina's first birthday party with friends from school. She decided that she wanted a knight and princess theme so off I went to sew costumes for that attended. It was a little bit of work but I thought that everything turned out great, even the dragon cake which was a must. I also home made he pinata but I have no pictures, alas. The weather was agreable and it even got hot enough that we had to turn on the sprinkers for the kids to run and cool off in. they were a great group of kids and Alina was a true princess. she is very shy and I was a little worried what she would do when everyone came over but she was a true hostess. I was so proud of her,she truly had a blast and that made all the my hard work worth how she felt at the end of the day. As a side not the little princess doesn't turn 5 until July 20. I guess this is what happens when pre-school ends May 30th!!!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I saw this birthday cake/party idea in FamilyFun Magazine and thought, "man, I need to clip this out and save it!" and now you have tested it and I KNOW that it is a hit! Your cake is fabulous. And costumes for the guests?!!! You are mother of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The party looked so fun. And I agree with Kristen you should be mother of the year-ARE YOU CRAZY- costumes and tiara's, you put us all to shame.HaHa Alina will remember it forever!!
    Larita

    ReplyDelete