Thursday, June 7, 2007

Look who's two

Today marks a big day in our house as my baby turns two. I can't believe how fast the time has gone, I remember wishing she would stop breast feeding and sleep through the night. Now as I look at her she is so big...... She was the perfect addition to our family and everyone loves her so much. I love her sweet spirit, her energy and excitment that dances in her eyes as she talks. She is my peace on weary days and light that gets me through. For a hard pregancy and birth she was the best gift I could have gotten. For Alina the only thing I ever prayed for was that she would have a sister, since I never had one. The friendship that is growing between them is sweet, with the occassional bitter fight. I hope that they can always be close as only sisters can and be there for each other. Happy Birthday baby girl I love you soooo much, Im so glad I was entrusted to be your mother.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments: