Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The egg hunt





For the past couple of years we have gotten together with the Court and Taylor family for our annual egg hunt. But for some reason the Taylors moved away to B.C. ( Do they think the weather is better out there, I can't imagine why they ever left the wonder city of Winnipeg.HEHEHE) So without them we still headed out on a rather cold day and let the kids hunt for their eggs. A wonderful time was had, but since we got back to winnipeg so late James and I were super tired and couldn't wait for bed time. Thanks to the Courts for a good time though.

1 comment:

  1. funny, first thing I thought of when I saw the pictures was "That looks cold"!! We missed you all this easter.. our egg hunt just wasn't the same. I missed the better assortment of candy when you involve more moms making the eggs!!! But looks like fun!!! Miss you all!!!

    ReplyDelete