Saturday, April 14, 2007

Day Care Update

I have been getting asked how the Daycare is going and let me tell you there are alot of children out ther with no place to go. My house is packed, I have great kids but I now have no room until next summer maybe.... There is a short on care for children or too many moms are out ther working and have no place to put their kids. My problem is that it's not the children's fault that their parents both have to work out the home. Quite different from James and i who are home 24 hours a day. I have weekly themes and that is a hugh hit the parents ask for ideas from me and my kids are a hughly benifiting from my ideas aswell. We learn everything that I can think of abc, how to hold a pencil, stories, poems, science, music, and we are starting to set the back yard. They are all happy here and I'm loving it. I didn't think that I would children who weren't mine,but I do. I love working with them, listening to them develop friends and work together. It is a lot of hard work and my house has taken a beating with is some times hard to take but onward I push. I have a great bunch of kids here and it makes it all worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed by you! You are doing a fantastic job, these kids will be better off for having spent their days in your dayhome rather than a big, institutionalized daycare. I have a few kids crafts books, I'll scan some ideas and send them along to you, there's some cool ones in there.

    ReplyDelete