Saturday, April 14, 2007

The things I do........

So for those of you who know me, and those of you who don't I love getting hair cuts. Probably because I use to cut hair and hated doing it, so now I like to watch stylist do my hair and sweat when i come in with my list of demands. Well about a month ago I went to a place called head rush and experienced the worst hair cut to man. She took 1 hour and still didn't finish, I was done and wanted to get out so told it was time to go. Yes I even paid the full price and left (NEVER TO RETURN) I got home and re cut my hair and thought well that will teach me. Well it was getting to the point were I just couldn't stand it anymore so off I went last Saturday for an other cut. I went to St. Vital unisex right in the mall. I got a new guy who is pretty fresh out o9f school, held my breath and said show me what you got. He did amazing and even styled my hair great. I am now a fan of flat irons,and can wait to get a professional one to add to my collection. The only thing that I can say is some people can just cut hair and some just can't. I think that I'm one of the people who just can't do it anymore. I still love to look at people and critique their hair. I think I will be doing that for the rest of my life. So along with that i will continue to go out and find good hair dressers and bad. We are creatures of habit, at least I am.

1 comment:

  1. WE want a Picture of the Hair!!! I love my straightener, I had a junkie one before, and then Dale bought me another Junkie, I broke down and went all out on a good one... no regrets.. worth it, and I have what everyone deems as straight hair! And I couldn't live with out it!!!

    ReplyDelete