Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Some times you have to try something new

About two weeks ago I went to a scrapbooking night at a friends house and she brought out her spring catalogs from LandsEnd and PotteryBarn Kids so i thought no harm in looking, well I came home and ordered four dresses and a skirt for my girls, It was so much fun. My girlfriend has a u.s. mail box so I had it all shipped there, and now I don't have to pay the duty. Two of the dresses are smocked on the top with peter pan collars. Soooo cute I can't wait to get them and get them on the girls. Im afraid to say that Canada or Winnipeg does not the greatest collection of dresses. James doesn't want it to become a habit so I need to find a way to win his heart over, maybe when he see the clothes on the girls his mind will change! Heres to hope.

1 comment:

  1. Tricia, I agree about Winnipeg's dress selection (for all ages). Very difficult to shop!
    I'm glad to have finally discovered your blog so that I can keep up to date on those kids that I hardly ever see. Maybe I will just keep my blog up while I'm back in Provo so that you can continue to keep tabs on me, too. :)

    ReplyDelete