Friday, March 23, 2007

Some buddy loves me

James and I are coming up on our eight wedding anniversary, which I know for some of you doesn't seem like a lot but James and I both are home with each other 24 hours a day. There is no break. i do love having him here to help me out but we are still together all the time. Anyway he has bought me a lap top from Dell my favorite and I'm so excited for it to come. Our date isn't really here until the 2nd of April but I don't think that I could wait till then. I love to digi scrap book so now I will be able to do all over the house. the kids can have my old computer since I fight for time on it now and James has his own that none of us are allowed to touch it.(something about it being the company computer blah blah blah), so maybe I'll make some rules on mine too. I'll let you all know when it finally gets here!!!!

1 comment: