Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Kids Say the darnest things.......

Well most of you know that my day care is up and running, the other day one of the little girls said something to me which made me step back and realize how important religion is. She comes from a non church going family and came into the boys room and said..... Tricia i know who this picture is of. I looked at her and said who and she said its Jesus isn't it and he loves that little Lamb. I looked into her eyes and said he loves you too. and she smiled and went on playing.

Last night during family home evening we were talking about the sacrament and James asked what the deacons do once they get the bread or water, Alina was jumping up and down and said they give it to the hungry people. We just had to laugh a little!

1 comment:

  1. Alina, you are sooo smart, good answer! Sometimes that is definitely what he sacrament seems like with kids. Jack is always impatient for the water to wash down his bread. Sigh.

    good job on your day home, I'm glad it's working well for you. Your home will be a really good experience for those children.

    ReplyDelete