Friday, March 23, 2007

An other week bites the dust...........

It's hard to believe that we are at the end of a very long week. I had my full daycare on monday which was pretty good, the kids all play together great. on Tuseday I was closed as we had to pack up and ship out all of our kids to friends and family. Janelle had to have tubes put in her ears. It was a fifteen min procedure and a day waiting at the hosiptal. Well worth all the worrying because she needed them bad. The children's or is really nice here to, everyone helped us out a ton. You can even pick the anesthetic flavor. One little girl there for her second time with tubes picked root beer. Every thing went great, but James and I we're super drain by the end of the day. Tuesday night I went scrap booking with some girls from church. Wednesday I only had half of my daycare and I had a baby shower that night. Thursday was day off and everyone loves to have one of those, however having eight kids in and out of the house I fall behind on the cleaning. So I cleaned and talked to Angela on the phone. I move the piano and made a little play room upstairs as well. Then Thursday night is grey's anatomy and that takes all my time. I love my t.v. night!! Friday is here and I have a list of things I need to do but catching up on everyones blog has taken all my spare time as I have a full daycare again today. I love watching kids and coming up with crafts so I feel that I can't complain about the lack of cleaning and organization in my house. James has promised to work on the basement this weekend. Well Saturday because the only way to finish off a week like this is to have party night which I love. I'm also staring a diet next week so i need one more care free weekend right? Well I'll try to watch myself.

1 comment:

  1. Eight kids!!!! Wow, you are THE WOMAN! I would go insane. You are so together, I imagine that the kids love you and enjoy the time at your house.

    ReplyDelete