Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Too much time well maybe

So since i have found out that painting is so much fun I have now painted my main floor bathroom, James think I'm crazy but i just tell him that since I have so much time on my hands I'm putting them to better use. I now have to get ready for twenty kids who coming to our house on Saturday for Greg's birthday. I think this will be that last year we invite girls to the party. That should help cut down the numbers. I will post pics of our big event. We decided to do carnival games and they have to earn tickets which will they will have to buy their supper and take home treat bags.
Wish me luck for I believe that Im going to need lots of it.
ttfn Tricia

1 comment:

  1. Tricia, I am in awe of all that you do...a birthday party for TWENTY kids?! And painting! wow! You have inspired me to think about painting my entry way. Note I said think about it, not necessarily do! hahaha! Before it wasn't even on my radar and now I think, "maybe I could do it, Tricia did her bathroom...that would have been much harder."

    ReplyDelete