Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My accomplishments



Well as you all can see or hear from me, I have a list of things I've been working on to keep me busy and finally cross off my list. James and I have lived in this house for three years march 1st and I painted my bathroom yesterday. In these new houses you paint all the walls one color unless you want to pay for thing with cash . So the people who built this house did it the cheapest way, no big deal unless you wait three years to paint the bathroom. I cut all the walls where i could reach and did two coats of paint. It looks pretty good to me. james only needed to help me in hte shower stall and just above the toliet as I could not reach the ceiling. They are nine feet and with a chair I still couldn't reach. However I am finished and now want to repaint the bedroom a lighter color and repaint the main floor bathroom a darker color because white walls show everything.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations, It looks wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are gutsy. I am too nervous/scared to attempt projects like that with my small children around. I have visions of getting 10 minutes in and then Jack knocking over the paint can, walking in the paint and then running around the house!

    It looks great, you are the woman!!

    ReplyDelete