Thursday, January 11, 2007

Fluff from my head

Well here we are back in the routine of school, I think it was harder for me to wake up then the kids. I guess that is what happens when you have friends that need to see you. Work has slowed down,and the next three weeks I only work about two shifts a week. It's kind of nice not to be in such a rush. James has been busy down stairs locked up in his office, sometimes he comes up for air, he is really busy right now.
So I thought i would get my kids into swimming this season and called the pools Well I can get them in but at different times and at different pools for all three of them. HUMMMM do I think I can do it nope. so no swimming for anyone. I hope to be more on the ball next session and be first on the list for my poor kids.
Im also on my 3rd year teaching the same group of teenagers at church and need a new teaching format. When your with the same group all the time change is needed to keep them some what interested. so heres to luck and many hours looking up different methods on the inernet.
I also have a new fond pasttime of sewing right now, I don't know what has come over me but I love to sew everything right now. I have made 11 pairs of P.J. and two dresses. cutains for my room and now Im starting roman blinds for my kicthen the fabric was on sale and it is beautiful so I hope I dont screw up I do have a pattern so here to more luck. I also made my coffee table into a ottomen. Im shocked at how easy it was and how great it looks. Im not fully finished yet as i have to finish where I stapled it but so far even Im impressed what a little imagination can do.
ttfn.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like you guys are super busy...good job on the sewing! isn't it nice to reuse stuff you have and make it into something new?

    ReplyDelete