Monday, January 29, 2007

Birhday Party Bash of 20

Well here it is I did something which some may think is crazy. We had Greg's birthday party this past weekend and it was the party to end all parties. First Greg made a list with everyone he wanted to invite, which we cut down. So with 18 hyper grade 1er's and his brother and sister we started the games. We had seven stations that they could go to and get tickets. every thing from basket ball toss to ping pong ball drop to pool table sink the ball. (I just made up what ever) They then got in to two teams and had relays, wrap the person with toilet paper and shrink art zipper pulls that they could make. I also made a muscle man for them to have their pictures taken in. They then had to buy their super and treats. We opened presents and play one more game of unwrapping a prize in many layers of paper, using oven mitts and forks. Very fun!!! I own my friend Angela a lot for coming and helping James and I could not have done it ourselves. Spencer took Janelle for us and that helped so much. i think she would have gotten lost in all the excitement. Greg had a wonderful time and at school this morning everyone told me their kids had a blast. What more can a parent ask for right? James and I have been sleeping as much as we can to catch up.
Things i have learned from this experience is #1 never invite that many kids to your house
#2 invest in help to make it run smoothly
# 3 do not do it the day before church then is no time to play with your toys and it is hard to lasso your kids into church clothes and get them to church.
All in all it was a great party and Greg is trilled to have it be so much fun. Thanks to all that helped. HAppy birthday to my son who is growing to fast and it makes me feel old.



No comments:

Post a Comment