Monday, March 28, 2011

Valentine day treats for the sweet.



Here we are in March and I am posting from Feb....I guess at least i am posting. I need to get better at this.
For Valentines day my friend Ginger and I made these super cute fab necklaces for our kids to wear. Did you guess gumballs yes and so easy to make you just have to be careful how hard you pull the ribbon through so you don't crack the ball. Greg was to cool to wear his to school but he did let me take this picture first. You have to love him for being so grown up but at the same time I wish he was still my little boy..... Also I made sugar cookies and wrote everybody's name on them. Alina's name was shorter so I had to add some squiggle hearts in her to make them equal. Even James and I got our very own cookies. Super fun and the kids LOVED them.

No comments:

Post a Comment