Monday, March 28, 2011

March at a glance!!



So much to update to everyone, Last weekend my cousin came over and we made a pair of p.j.s I think they turned out super cute although you can't see the fabric great in this shot.
second I am sure some of you out there have heard about me complaining that three out of my four teachers this year are having babies. One of the teacher requested that I make her baby a owl hat and since she didn't find out what she is having and her last day was this past Tuesday I had to make two of these hats for her. They turned out sooo cute and of course everyone at the school now wants them again. I also made a cute blanket and a car cover that I need to take pictures of and then post them for you all to see. I will I promise, as this is my last week for catch up, I start a job on the first for the month of April working for a accountant, and then I am going back to school in May I fear my crafting days will have to be placed on hold for a little while... I am super excited about the job and school so I guess since I made the decision there is no use in whining about not crafting....I still will have my evening when I'm not at basketball right?

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tricia,

    Love your blog! I came across this awesome campaign from Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of Canada called 'Can't Wait? Don't Wait!' that you may be interested in posting on your website!

    Did you know 1 in 160 Canadians has Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis and Can’t Wait for a cure? Let’s not wait! Buy a Star at M&M Meat Shops until May 8 to fund cure-directed inflammatory bowel disease research. here is the link to their facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Crohns-and-Colitis-Foundation-of-Canada/181701075182303


    Spread the word!

    ReplyDelete